Tony Innaimo Transport is committed to safe transport activities (as defined in the Heavy Vehicle National Law – HVNL) to improve the safety of drivers and passengers of vehicles, persons or property in or around road infrastructure, and risks to road infrastructure and the environment.
Our Chain of Responsibility Management System provides the framework for compliance and risk management and encompasses:
- Understanding our CoR risks and proactive identification and control of those risks within our transport activities.
- Training in risk management and CoR responsibilities for all workers with a role in the chain of responsibility.
- Ensuring our heavy vehicles and equipment are road-worthy and safe and meet the required Vehicle Standards of the HVNL
- Implementing systems to ensure compliance with the core obligations of:
- Speed Management
- Fatigue Management
- Mass, Dimension and Loading
- Vehicle Standards
- Encouraging reporting of all CoR safety incidents/breaches and situations likely to be hazardous.
- Working proactively with our supply chain partners and sharing information to improve safety outcomes
- Compliance with the Heavy Vehicle National Law
- Monitoring and measuring chain of responsibility safety performance to ensure continued improvement
- Periodically review the chain of responsibility compliance program to ensure its effectiveness in eliminating or reducing our transport activity risks, as far as reasonably practicable.
Our obligation is to ensues that we provide a safe workplace for our staff and to ensure the safety of the community.